Join the Gallinas Flood Protection and Watershed Program of the County of Marin on April 5th for a Community Meeting.
Learn about the Gallinas Creek watershed and the Gallinas Flood Protection and Watershed Program.
Share your ideas and concerns about flooding and our local water resources.
* Overview of Gallinas Watershed Program
* Opportunities to restore the concrete section of Gallinas Creek in Terra Linda
Open House with 6 Stations
Ask questions and find out more about each of the Watershed products:
* Santa Venetia Storm Drain Study
* Las Gallinas Levee Evaluation
* Geomorphic Dredge Assessment
* Lower Gallinas Sea Level Rise Assessment
* Upper Gallinas Creek Restoration
* McInnis Marsh Restoration Feasibility
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Manzanita Room at the Marin Center
10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael