Contempo Marin Homeowner’s Association
– Assists Mobile Home owners in dealing with management, liaison with park management, and promotes the general welfare of all homeowners.
Los Ranchitos Improvement Association
– Homeowners Assn preserving the spirit of the Los Ranchitos neighborhood and helping residents preserve a very special way of life through social events, beautification and cleanup activities.
– 47-acre residential community on Gallinas Creek.
Marinwood Community Services District
– Marinwood CSD is local government agency responsible for Fire Protection, Parks & Recreation, Street Lighting, and Open Space.
– Group of moms who support each other and the community. Resources for moms who live in Northern Marin (Marinwood, Mont Marin, Lucas Valley, Terra Linda).
Mont Marin Homeowners Association
– For Mont Marin / San Rafael Park homeowners.
Northbridge Homeowners Association
– For community in the unincorporated San Rafael area known as Santa Venetia.
North San Rafael Coalition of Residents
Umbrella and advocacy group for neighborhoods in San Rafael and Marin County within 94903 zip code, north of Puerto Suello Hill. Coordinates the flow of information and communication to and from the City of San Rafael and the County of Marin regarding community issues.
47 acre waterfront community bordered by wetlands near Civic Center.
Santa Margarita Neighborhood Association
– Dedicated to the preservation and improvement of our beautiful valley. Projects undertaken by SMNA include the improvement and maintenance of the landscaping and providing public forums for neighbors to discuss issues.
Safe Passage along Lucas Valley Road
– Working for a safe pathway for pedestrians and bicyclists along Lucas Valley Road from Las Gallinas Avenue to Los Gamos Drive (this is also the location of a Gallinas Creek headwaters).
Santa Venetia Neighborhood Assn. (SVNA)
– Promotes quality of life of the Santa Venetia community.
SVNA Yahoo Group
– eGroup for members of SVNA.
Terra Linda Homeowners’ Association
– Active non-profit works with government, businesses and schools to maintain a high quality of life in Terra Linda. Communicating with stakeholders to promote health, beauty, pride, and safety.
See also this list:
Terra Linda Homeowners Associations
Neighborhood Map PDF.pdf – on Dec 19, 2009 3:27 PM by A Kahl (version 1)
|511k View Download|